||Client#ConnectionState||Contains current service connection state. Valid options are ['connecting', 'connected', 'disconnecting', 'disconnected', 'denied', 'error'].|
<readonly> version :String
Current version of Sync client.
These options can be passed to Client constructor
Name Type Argument Default Description
'error' The level of logging to enable. Valid options (from strictest to broadest): ['silent', 'error', 'warn', 'info', 'debug', 'trace']
Indicates current state of connection between the client and Sync service.
Valid options are as follows:
- 'connecting' - client is offline and connection attempt is in process.
- 'connected' - client is online and ready.
- 'disconnecting' - client is going offline as disconnection is in process.
- 'disconnected' - client is offline and no connection attempt is in process.
- 'denied' - client connection is denied because of invalid JWT access token. User must refresh token in order to proceed.
- 'error' - client connection is in a permanent erroneous state. Client re-initialization is required.
Fired when connection state has been changed.
Name Type Description
Client#ConnectionState Contains current service connection state.